Today I turn 27 years old and life is really great! I have a wonderful husband, a hilarious little boy, supportive family and awesome friends.
I’ve decided to compile a list of 27 things I would like accomplish/experience/achieve before my 28th birthday. Let’s begin! (In no specific order)
1. Get down to my goal weight of 145 or size 6-8. (That’s about 26 pounds/ 6 pant sizes from my current weight)
2. Train for and run a 5K!
3. Prepare, assemble and enjoy the perfect picnic with my husband.
4. Start a new family tradition.
5. Get a sassy haircut.
6. Start using my sewing machine and sew my own quilt!
7. Create a postcard calendar journal and use it daily.
8. Take a yoga class.
9. Purchase new prescription glasses…it’s been almost 5 years since my last eye exam. Yikes!
10. Dance in the rain with my son.
11. Complete the 52 Week Money Challenge and use the money for a family trip! (Technically, this won’t be done until the end of next year but it’s a good goal to work towards.)
12. Learn to be more mindful of the things I say.
13. Find, refinish and paint an adorable DIY kitchen hutch where I can proudly display my (small) Pyrex collection.
14. Donate blood every 3 months, if possible.
15. Read 2 books (to be chosen by my husband). I am NOT a reader, you guys.
16. Make a crazy huge batch of homemade tamales.
17. Floss every night.
18. Take more pictures with my family.
19. Set a reasonable budget for 2015 and stick to it.
20. Visit a state I’ve never been to before.
21. Learn to knit.
22. Attend a flea market.
23. Ride in a hot air balloon!
24. Collect more vintage Pyrex bowls and bake ware.
25. Try a new food.
26. Try my hand at cross stitching.
27. Do random acts of kindness!
Milo Greene - “1957”
Air Review - America’s Son
Sylvan Esso - Coffee
This is exactly how I feel when eating a sandwich.
"Go ahead say something dumb, boy."
should-not-be-named said: If you are not using this blog please release the url
Dan Croll - From Nowwhere